Our previous blogs-
- Azure Services- Intro (Part 1), gives an overview of Azure Services.
- Azure Services- IaaS (Part 2), speaks about Azure IaaS Services.
- Azure Services- PaaS (Part 3), speaks about Azure PaaS Services.
In this article, we will talk about Azure SaaS services.
- Software as a Service allows users to connect to and use cloud-based apps over the internet
- You rent the use of an app for your organisation and your users connect to it over the Internet, usually with a web browser. All of the underlying infrastructure, middleware, app software and app data are located in the service provider’s data center.
- The service provider manages the hardware and software and with the appropriate service agreement, will ensure the availability and the security of the app and your data as well.
- SaaS allows your organisation to get quickly up and running with an app at minimal upfront cost.
1) Dynamic CRM
2) Office 365
4) Skype for business