SQL Transformation 1 Week Proof of Concept
Get SQL-as-a-Service for a high-performing & unified SQL platform built on industry leading SQL Server engine with limitless scalability, intelligent performance, security and hassle-free maintenance.
IFI Techsolutions is a born in cloud Microsoft Gold Partner & Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP)
Azure offers 3 different SQL Services for customers to host their workloads on the cloud. Our team of cloud experts will help you determine the right SQL service for your applications based on Capability, Performance, Security & High-Availability requirements.
- SQL Server on VM (IaaS): Azure provides SQL Server Web, Standard & Enterprise editions out of the box with cloud-specific optimizations.
- Azure SQL Database (DBaaS): Build modern apps using a highly scalable & fully-managed database-as-a-service. Get enterprise-level features out of the box such as Backups, Point-in-time Restore, Monitoring, Threat detection, Transparent data encryption, Data masking & Geo-replication.
- SQL Managed Instance (SQLaaS): Fully managed instance with 99.99% High-Availability SLA. Migrate existing SQL applications with almost 100% feature parity.
The POC will include configuring one of these SQL Services & Integration with your application to determine which service of Azure SQL will suit your business requirements.
Phase 1: Kickoff & information Gathering
- Kickoff meeting to understand the Business requirement
- Understanding the current or required SQL environment
- In case of migration, identifying the right database for POC
Phase 2 & 3: Development & Transformation of the Dataset
- Developing a POC environment
- Identifying compatibility issues & necessary transformation on the database
- Sizing & pricing discussion
- Migrate/create sample POC database & plan application integration
Phase 4 & 5: Integration & Advance Option
- Support for application integration & Testing
- Discussion on advanced topics like Disaster Recovery, Built-in Intelligent Security, Monitoring, Encryption, etc.
- POC Execution Report
- Architecture Diagram
- Solution Document
- Demo showing outcomes, advantages,& future scope